Comfort Series Collared Angler Vest PFD
A convenient, breathable design will have you wanting to wear your life jacket on the boat when it's a Stearns Comfort Series Collared Angler Vest. Forget the balancing act of getting over to the other side of the boat for a new rig-keep your favorite tackle in two large zippered front pockets that pull double duty as handwarmers on brisk days. Of course, the most noticeable difference is the mesh fabric on the shoulder panels that allow for added ventilation on breezy days and the flexible neoprene collar that prevents chafing. The US Coast Guard-approved design is constructed of PVC/PE flotation foam surrounded by a durable 200D nylon oxford shell with a zippered front and two adjustable 1-in. (2.54-cm) webbed straps.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Large armholes for easy casting and movement
- Large front zippered pockets to store gear and tackle-pockets also work as hand warmers
- Flexible neoprene collar prevents chafing
- Mesh shoulder panels for added ventilation on breezy days
- Durable construction- PVC foam front /PE foam back surrounded by a durable 200D nylon oxford shell with two adjustable 1-in. (2.54-cm) webbed straps
- Zippered front for easy, secure fit
- Adult size 2XL
Coleman products have a limited warranty from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. The length of the limited warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the limited warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.