Commercial Propeller Nut Anodes
Protect your boat's propeller with a sacrificial Prop Nut Anode and you will enjoy more years with your propeller. Most propellers and shafts are at least partially insulated form other parts of the vessel and the relatively high-resistant electrical path isolates the propeller from anodes attached to the stern bearing, hull or rudder. Canada Metal Martyr Propeller Nut Anodes attach to the propeller shaft at its axis, revolve with it, and are easily replaceable.
- Zinc anodes are for use in salt water
- Stud holes and stud are not provided
- Sized by Inner Diameter, Outer Diameter and Height
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.