Commercial Type V - II Inflatable Life Vests (PFD Vest), 1470, Orange
Stearns 1470, Ultra Commercial Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket helps keep you safe with USCG Type V approved floatation, high visibility reflective tape on orange vest and emergency whistle on bladder.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket - Type V/II (Auto) or Type V/III (Manual)
- Automatically inflates when submerged in water
- Manual operation by pulling lanyard or oral tube inflation
- High visibility reflective tape and emergency whistle on bladder
- Halkey-Roberts 1F automatic inflator with single point indicator
- Provides 33.7 lb (150 Newton) buoyancy when fully inflated
- Clear window to view arming status of mechanism
- Pocket to store extra cylinder (not included) or gear
- D-ring for clip on attachments/gear
- 2" adjustable belt for secure fit, mesh storage bag, cylinder and bobbin included
- Optional back flap for identification, heavy-duty nylon outer shell
- Tri-fold design provides comfortable fit and easy repacking
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on front
- Color: International Orange
- Ships with one CO2 cartridge, order re-arm kit #0927 for additional cartridges
Where is the expiration date on the Bobbin for the Stearns Life preserver model 1470?
We talked to Coleman and they do not put a date on their bobbins but advise that the bobbin is replaced every three years for recreational use and every year for commercial applications.
Thanks for the question, Rick
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.