Conventional Tournament Ski Boat w/ WB Tower I/O, Ski Centurion Avalanche C-4 Tower I/O ('03-'04)
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
A semi-custom boat cover that will fit most Conventional Tournament Ski Boats with Wakeboard Towers. Mildew and UV resistant, the Hot Shot fabric is made of breathable acrylic coated polyester that is backed by a 5-Year Taylor Made Warranty.
- Ski Boat Covers Accommodate:
- Mid-ship side mounted wakeboard tower
- Does not accommodate tower feet mounted to top of boat's gunnel
- High powered, flat wake competition ski boats with elongated cockpits
- Accommodates standard windshields
- Standard seating
- Fits inboard engines only
- Mastercraft and Correctcraft/Nautique style boats
- Accommodates most tower mounting configurations
- Hook and loop closure secures cover around tower frames
- Boat Cover Features:
- Bow and transom corner reinforcements
- sold separately
- Shock Corded Hems
- Sewn-in Buckles
- Tie-Down Strapping - 80 feet
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.