Cooling Water Flow Detectors
Aqualarm Cooling Water Flow Detectors are designed, developed and patented specifically for marine engines and are unique in the marine industry. Monitor the flow of raw cooling water to engines, generators, or bait tanks and avoid costly damage to engines and pumps.
- Monitors the flow of raw cooling water to engines, generators, or bait tanks
- Fits various Inlet and Outlet Connections from 1" to 2 Female Pipe Thread
- Prevents costly engine/pump damage
- Patented design for marine use
- Sets off alarm (not included) when flow rate falls below minimum
- Can be used with bell alarm (20100) or horn alarms (20106)
- New paddle type design for more reliable performance
- 3.0 Amp switch
- Flow detector only, requires other parts for Alarm System
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.