Crew 211 Heavy Duty Foul Weather Jacket
The industry standard heavy duty foul weather jacket, renowned for its durability and performance in the harshest conditions. The Crew 211 jacket is our most popular jacket and is used for commercial fishing and industrial use worldwide. Developed for the demanding southern ocean south of New Zealand. The Crew foul weather jacket is class leading with features such as; adjustable neoprene cuffs and double PVC front and forearms.
We have refined this jacket over 40 years with input from fishermen worldwide.
The Crew 211 matching foul weather bib overtrousers are the Crew 654.
As seen on The Deadliest Catch.
Foul Weather Jacket Features:
- Double layer front 650 gsm PVC.
- Full length heavy duty reinforced YKK zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Drawstring storm hood.
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Featured in mostly Neon for hi-visibilty for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
|Chest in CMs||91||96||101||106||112||122||137||145|
|Chest in Inches||36||38||40||42||44||48||54||57|
SHIPPING & RETURNS