Custom Oil Cooler, Copper, 2" x 9", 3/8", 1", 29133
Oil Coolers to keep your boat's engine oil running within operating temperature for increased longevity. Replacement coolers of Copper or Copper-Nickel with or without Zinc Anode. Can be used as a remote engine oil, transmission oil, hydraulic oil cooler. Use as a heat exchanger for most fluid to fluid applications, water heaters / coolers.
- All seamless tubing
- Quality copper and brass construction
- End caps of heavy gauge copper
- All units factory pressure tested
- Working pressures - standard to 150, HP to 375 PSI
- CN suffix = longer lasting Cupro-Nickel material (90/10 copper-nickel core tubes)
- CNZ suffix = Cupro-Nickel with Zinc anode and grounding lug
- H prefix = High pressure, ratings to 375 PSI
- Actual diameters are 1/8" larger due to copper thickness (2" cooler diameter = 2-1/8" actual overall diameter)
- These Oil Coolers are Custom Built to order and are non-returnable
Please contact us for additional sizes
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of recevipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.