Bushings, Inc. Dual-Flex Series DF-206, Boat Engine Mount
DF-206 Series Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mounts are a flexible engine mount for boats with 4, 6 and 8 cylinder gasoline engines up to 800 pounds. The DF-206 Dual Flex Mount withstands temperature extremes, exposure to salt atmosphere, oil & grease.
- Recommended for inboard engines with four-point mountings
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Stud furnished with two hex nuts
- Stud Size: 5/8" - 18"
- Weight lbs.: Up to 800 lbs.
- HP Range: Up to 375
- Length: 5-1/4"
- Width: 2-5/8"
- Fits Mounting Bolt Size: 1/2"
- Mounting Hole and Slot Center to Center: 4"
- Minimum Clearance: 2-3/8"
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- Soft cushioning effect under normal loads and as loads increase the resistance of the mount increases rapidly with minimal deflection
- Chris-Craft: 305-F / 350K / 350KBM
- Duetz: F2L912 / F3L912 / F4L / 912 / F5L912 / F6L912 / BF6L913
- Ford: LSG / CSG / WSG (Gas engines)
- Universal: 5444 / M4-44&50
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.