DF-3307-3 Series Dual-Flex Marine and Industrial Engine Mounts
DF-3307-3 Dual-Flex Marine Engine Mount for boat engines between 1,400 - 1,600 pounds. Built using heavy duty aluminum alloy and constructed with a lip on the top of the casting to resist upward pull created by the engine. The durable oil/fuel resistant elastomer rises above the casting to various mounting angles.
- No metal-to-metal contact at any point over the weight range potential eliminating any danger of excessive impact
- Aluminum 356-T6 casting
- All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated
- Weight: 1,400 - 1,600 lbs.
- Zinc dichromate plated stud with 3/4"-16 threads
- 4-7/8" overall height
- 2-7/8" minimum clearance
- 5-3/4" overall width, 3-3/16" depth
- 4-1/2" mounting hole centers for 1/2" bolts or lag screws
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our engine mounts are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.