Davis, 2415, DockShockle, Black, 12"
- DockShockle features a patented line limiter and progressive tension design to ease constant or sudden shock loads. It safely absorbs shock loads on smaller, lighter boats up to 40 ft. (12 m).
- DockShockle is made of 2500 lb. (1140 kg) test nylon webbing with an outer sheath of 3500 lb. (1590 kg) test tubular nylon webbing that’s UV resistant to protect all internal parts. Webbing is 12? (31 cm) long.
- Ideal working slack in line is 3 to 6 inches (8-15 cm).
- One 12? (31 cm) DockShockle with two 316 stainless steel carabiners.
- A pair of Mini-LineGrabbers for easy attachment to braided or twisted lines up to 3/4? (19 mm).
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase. During the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation or use, lightning, negligence, accident, unauthorized service, or to damages beyond the Davis products themselves.