Day Pak, Hard Case, USCG Approved, First Aid Kit
Day Pak, Hard Case, USCG Approved, First Aid Kit. For day long or overnight trips with up to 6 persons, where medical assistance can be reached within hours. The Day Pak Hard Case is perfect for small craft, fishing and scuba needs.
- Meets USCG approval, 46CFR160.041
- Designed for day long or overnight trips with up to 6 persons, where medical assistance can be reached within hours
- 4 modules and a personal medication space - all in plastic case which is totally waterproof and O-ring protected
- Waterproof instruction manual lists inventory of supplies in each module
Day Pak- Hard CaseModule #1 Common problems
- Alcohol Preps 3
- Antacid Tablets 2/pack 5
- Aspirin 2/pk 10
- Bandages Strips 1 x3 25
- Bandages Fingertip 3
- Bandages Knuckle 3
- BZK Antiseptic Towelettes 6
- Cotton Swabs 2/pack 5
- Eye Pads 3
- Eye Wash 1
- Ice Bag 1
- Insect Bite Relief Swabs 4
- Provodine Iodine Preps 10
Module #2 Cuts & Splinters
- Bandages Strips 1x3 15
- Butterfly Closures 10
- Elastic Bandage 2" 1
- Gauze Pads 2x2 2/pack 6
- Gauze Pads 4x4 2/pack 5
- Paramedic Scis(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.