Deck Mount Foot Switches, High Amperage
High Amperage covered or uncovered foot switches built to handle full windlass loads on your boat without an external solenoid or control box. The uncovered switch version offers a stainless steel bezel while the covered model comes in white or black. The hinge on covered models allows the top to fold flat to the deck when in use and closes to prevent accidental operation when not in use.
- 200 Amp continuous rating (@12VDC)
- 600 Amp "make or break"
- 4"(100mm) diameter
- 8mm studs for wiring connections
- Supplied with fasteners
- Contact activated
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.