Deck Plates, Non-Skid with Latching Center Cap to Lock Out Water
Bomar Deck Plates with T-handle Latching, Non-Skid Center Cap the locks our water.
- UV stabilized resin
- Black, Off-White, or Stark White
- O-ring seal
Ratings & Reviews
GREAT PRODUCT -- Sold By A SUPER Go2 Marine TEAM
by Don Heckerman (Akron, OH)
This is a GREAT Product. I received it today and immediately installed it in the rear floor panel of our 2011 MasterCraft World Tournament Team (WTT) inboard ski boat. Given the boat has a dripless shaft coupling the MasterCraft Team did not install a deck plate in the floor panel over the shaft log. Accordingly there was no EASY WAY to inspect the shaft log for a possible water leak. As a result, I decided to purchase this LARGE DIAMETER Deck Plate (by Bomar) and install it in the floor panel. It was a straight forward install -- only requiring making a 10.50" diameter hole template and then using a sabre saw to cut the aluminum flooring panel under the carpet. I am VERY PLEASED with the install and now having a EASY WAY to view the shaft log in our WTT.
Bomar-6” deck plate
Well made, you can dance on them.
We stock some Bomar products. Many ship directly from Bomar. If you are not sure if you have identified the correct replacement Bomar part, please contact Bomar directly at (603) 826-5791. We can order any Bomar part . Call us if you have the Bomar part number and do not see it on the web site. We will special order it for you.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Pompanette LLC. warrants to the original purchaser for the period on one (1) year from the date of delivery, that all Pompanette LLC products to be free from defects in material and workmanship in accordance with applicable industry standards and provided the purchaser has used used and maintained the products in accordance with standard care practices as recommended with Pompanette LLC.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.