Diamond Princess Cruise Liner - Wooden Model Ship, 32" Long
Diamond Princess Cruise Liner - Wooden Model Ship, 32" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the Diamond Princess Cruise Liner.
The new Diamond Princess is the largest (116,000 tons) and most innovative vessel in the Princess fleet, launched in winter 2004. The unique Club Fusion combines a nightclub, bar, casino, and cabaret for the ultimate in entertainment. Amazing views abound with 750 balcony staterooms. The Asian-themed spa features an outdoor sunken terraced pool, while the conservatory has a sliding glass roof. Dine and snack at five eateries, including a trattoria and a 24-hour bistro. A nine-hole putting course with 2 golf simulators is the perfect spot to relax while your teenagers hang out at a pool of their own. Later, dance under the stars at Skywalkers disco, catch a Broadway-style show, or surf in one of the largest Internet cafes at sea.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 32" in length, 12-1/2" in height and 6-1/2" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.