Direct Replacement Chevrolet Center Rise Aluminum Exhaust Manifold, CHV-1-92
Direct Replacement Chevrolet Aluminum Center Rise Exhaust Manifold, CHV-1-92, for your boat's water-cooled GM/Chevy small block engine. The CHV-1-92 lets you replace your rusty, cracked or just poor performing cast iron manifold with an aluminum one for better performance and reduced weight.
It is recommended that replacement manifolds be done in pairs and to also replace the risers and elbows at the same time.
- Watercooled center discharge manifold to fit small block GM / Chev engine
- 3/4" NPT cooling hose connections
- Includes all mounting hardware, gaskets and plugs
- All Years
- Use with the CHV-1-92
Made in the USA - Get back that new boat feel! Barr Manifolds are designed to reduce back-pressure and often when replacing OEM-installed manifolds, more horsepower is achieved.
Tips for replacing manifolds:
It is recommended to manifolds, risers & elbows as complete sets. Although Manifolds such as Barr, Osco and others including original equipment often look alike they do not always match up and they will not perform at their best.
Replacing your exhaust parts in sets will help ensure compatibility and reliable operation of your marine engine exhaust for years to come.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, Barr Marine by EDM warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 1-3 years from date of purchase by the original purchaser depending on the product and the warranty included with the product.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.