The Do-It Hot Pot-2 Lead Melting Pot is a modern version of the traditional "electric ladle" used to melt and pour lead. The heating element is mounted externally to greatly extend element life. The Do-It Pot-2 is ued to both melt and pour up to 4 pounds of lead at a time and is an ideal beginners unit since there are no other accessories needed. You can easily pour the melted lead into your mold from either the left or right pouring lips.
- 3" x 1-3/4" melting cup
- 4 lb. lead capacity
- Heat resistant plastic handle
- Metal stand
- Three foot long electric cord
- 120 Volts AC / 500 Watts
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.