Pro Vinyl Straight & Corner Mount Dock Bumpers
Dock Pro Vinyl Dock Bumpers Protect the side & the top of the dock as well as your boat. These vinyl dock bumpers feature a 1-1/4" bubble that extends higher than the top of the dock surface. These straight mount and corner mount dock bumpers are made from the same high quality marine vinyl as Taylor Made's fenders and attach easily with rust resistant screws to any dock. The vinyl is color fast and will not mark or scuff your boat hull.
- Solid flap attaches easily to any dock
- Superior cushioning protects boats & docks
- Molded in color will not transfer to the hull
- Backing measures 1-1/2" deep, "bubble" measures 2-1/4" deep
- Total height is 3-1/2"
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.