Dock Line, Double Braid Nylon Line with 12" Spliced Eye
Dock Line made from Double Braid Nylon Rope with a 12" Spliced Eye and a bitter end burnt to prevent unraveling. With this Continental Western dock line, you're ready to go boating and tie up when you reach your destination.
- High strength, high stretch, torque free
- Excellent shock absorbtion
- Good resistance to abrasion, ultraviolet rays and common chemicals
- Due to its high elongations, nylon is almost always used in applications involving shock loading such as anchor mooring and dock lines
All products sold to business customers are warranted by CWC only for use in Business, Government, Resale or original Equipment manufacture against any defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one (1) year after the date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.