Dock Pro Vinyl Dock Edging by Taylor Made, Heavy Duty "P Gard" Profile
Dock Pro Vinyl Dock Edging with heavy duty "P" profile and tough inner core helps protect your boat from dock impact and vinyl outer layer will not mar or scuff your boat. The outer layer formula includes UV inhibitors and fungicides for long lasting flexibility, durability and great looks.
The Heavy Duty Commercial P-Gard Profile has heavier wall sections and reinforcing ribs inside the "P" for superior impact protection and is popular with larger boat owners, dock builders and marinas. Black and white vinyls are equally colorfast and will not mar or scuff boat hulls.
- Small - 3-1/8" x 2"
- Large - 3-5/8" x 2-3/8"
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Edgings are made from 85% recycled material
Ratings & Reviews
Cut Accurately and never too short....
by Michael Knudsen
The material itself is great, especially for my use. But when you cut it in 10' lengths, you need to make sure it's at least 10' and not something less. For my use I need to cut the 10' lengths in exactly half to get 5'. Longer than 10' can be accommodated, but shorter left me with one piece TOO SHORT.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.