Downrigger, Strongarm 30" Manual
The heavy duty workhorse of the Scotty manual lineup. Excellent for the intermediate size boat.
- High speed, 2 ft. per turn of the spool coupled with an extended handle for extra leverage
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 358 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry _ In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 30" stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 1 1/4"
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85"
Downrigger Warranty measured by the LIFETIME of the original purchaser, against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for fishing, in conjunction with a fishing rod and reel with release system, the purpose intended, under normal conditions.Line puller extends to the original purchaser of the product a 2 year warranty against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for lifting non-commercial traps, the purpose intended under normal conditions.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.