Dr. Shrink, Boat Shrink Wrap, 6 Mil, 24' x 115'
Dr. Shrink, shrink wrap successfully protects boats and other large objects from harsh winter elements. Available in widths of 12' - 40', shrink wrap can cover 60'+ boats and entire flatbed loads of machinery in one piece. Suggested Use: Express cruisers with arches or small flybridges
Shrink wrap advantages include:
- Complete protection against weather damage
- Waterproof and can be sealed around entire units to prevent weather related losses
- Easy application and cost effective
- Boat length 25-29' and beam to 9'
- Wrap: 24'W x 115'L - Size/thickness: 6 mil
- # of Boats: 3
- # of Vents: 6
- Square feet: 2,760
- Will not chafe or damage your boat and can be ventilated
- Use zipper access doors (sold separately) for entry into the cover without cutting or removing the shrink wrap
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Dr. Shrink product sales are final with the following exceptions:
Defective or damaged product:
- All defect and damage claims must be made within 14 days of delivery.
- FREIGHT ORDERS MUST BE INSPECTED BEFORE RECEIVING ANY PRODUCTS SHIPPED ON COMMON CARRIERS. CLAIMS *WILL NOT* BE PAID IF FREIGHT BILL IS SIGNED AS RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- All errors and shortage claims must be made within 14 days of delivery.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.