Dry Suit, Surface Use Rapid Rescue Extreme, Orange / Black
Stearns Rapid Rescue Extreme Dry Suit designed to keep you comfortable during extended surface rescue operations so you can focus on your job. Built using breathable yet waterproof treated nylon in orange and black with reflective markings to help you be seen. Internal suspenders will keep your suit in place to provide optimum comfort. The waterproof zipper, built-in waterproof socks, along with latex neck and wrist seals prevent water from entering. Reinforced, padded knees and elbows add cushioning and durability, ensuring your dry suit stands up to the severity of water rescue wear for years to come.
- Protective latex seals with neoprene around neck and wrists
- Waterproof entry zipper
- Padded Polyurethane knees and elbows for durability
- Built-in waterproof socks
- Tape welded seams
- Internal suspenders
- Relief zipper
- Reflective tape for added visibility
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
Not intended for prolonged immersion.
Not USCG Approved - Does not provide buoyancy.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.