Dual Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 360 GPH, Plastic Bowl, 6-Port Valve
Dual Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 360 gph with Plastic Bowls, 6-Port Valve, Vacuum Gauge for non marine applications. Protect engines from water, dirt, foulants and other contaminants using a patented three-stage process:
- Separation: the turbine centrifuge separates solids
- Coalescing: water droplets & solids coalesce and fall to the collection bowl
- Filtration: engines benefit from near 100% water separation and fuel filtration with Racor's proprietary Aquabloc water repelling media
- Valve can select either filter, both filters or shut off
- Vacuum/pressure gauge allows easy monitoring of filter element condition
- Ports: two 7/8-14 UNF-2A, SAE J514, 37 Deg. flare male
- Size: 21.8" H x 18.75" W x 10.08" D
- Made in the USA
SHIPPING & RETURNS
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.