EZ Steer Auxiliary Motor Steering Systems, Generic
Mfr: E.Z. Steer
$244.60 to $260.91
The E.Z. Steer system has a patented self-adjusting rod, which attaches between your main and auxiliary engines. The system allows you to steer the auxiliary outboard motor from the main wheel. There is no need to disconnect the rod, it will self-adjust and steer the auxiliary engine as long as you can steer your main engine, even if one is raised or tilted. This makes for hassle free boating and trolling.
- Length = Center to Center Distance
- Main bracket assembly
- Small outboard bracket assembly
- All necessary hardware
- Self adjusting rod
Center to Center Distance
EZ Steer System, Long Reach 29" - 33"
Description: Outboard to Outboard Long
Center to Center Distance: 29 - 33"
EZ Steer System, Standard Reach 23" - 26"
Description: Outboard to Outboard Standard
Center to Center Distance: 23" - 26"
EZ Steer System, Short Reach 19" - 22"
Description: Outboard to Outboard Short
Center to Center Distance: 19" - 22"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.