Engine Control Sender Assembly, Black or Red
- Hynautic hydraulic controls deliver positive, synchronized commands to marine engines and transmissions
- The sending unit delivers the mechanical energy from the control handle by transforming it into fluid energy through a rack and pinion operated internal piston in the hydraulic control head
- The piston expels fluid into all of the other control heads and slave units on the system moving each unit an equal distance, resulting in a synchronized movement of each lever
Separate left and right sending units can be used as either shift or throttle controls. The sender face is brushed anodized aluminum, as is the handle.
Optional mounting plates simplify side-by-side installation. By incorporating a double check valve in the system, throttles cannot be retarded by heavy duty governor springs common to most large engines. Quick disconnect linkage at the engine allow for independent throttle operation while servicing the engine.A spring-loaded clutch detent on each shift slave ensures that all stations register a distinct feel when the transmission is in neutral. Also available is an optional Neutral Safety switch kit which prevents the engine from starting while the transmission is in gear. The reservoir maintains the fluid reserve and pressure for the hydraulic system. Clear sight tube makes visualfluid level inspection easy. The lower charging valve section keeps all parts of the system under positive fluid pressure.
SeaStar Solutions Recommends Using Xtreme Cables With This Control
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.