FC Series Full Range, Pressure Compensating, Variable Flow Control Valve
- Rated for 3,000 psi (207 bar)
- Variable flow from 0-300 GPM
- Weighs 7-3/4 lbs. (3.52 kg)
- Cast Iron Body
- Heat Treated Compensator Spool
- 416 Stainless Steel Rotary Spool is Standard, 316 SS is special order
- Buna-N O-Rings (Standard)
- Heat Treated Free Reverse Check Seat
- 30-Micron Filtration Recommended
416 is the most machinable grade of stainless steel. The alloy is magnetic in all conditions.
316 stainless steel has an increased molybdenum content to increase its resistance to corrosion when compared to other 300 series alloys.
In the sense of 'grades', 316 is harder and longer lasting than 416 stainless steel.
Brand Hydraulics Co warrants to the original purchaser that the products Brand manufactures will be free of defects in material and workmanship forTwenty four 24 months from the date of purchase Thirty six 36 months from the production date code Or whichever period is shorter.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.