Fire Control Fire Extinguisher
Mfr: Kidde Safety, Inc.
- Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The FC340M-VB unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough metal valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle & lever
- 5 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.