Flojet Quad II Automatic Washdown Pump
$212.03 On Sale
The Flojet Quad II 4325 Series Automatic Washdown Pump is ideal for cleaning leisure boats, fish boxes, anchor chains and dinghies. This diaphragm pump is controlled by a pressure switch and is capable of flowing up 4.5 gallons per minute and pressure as high as 40 psi. The Quad II Diaphragm 4325 series heavy duty deck wash pump is available in 24V DC or 32V DC and includes and inlet strainer to protect the pump from debris.
- Can be used for washdown, baitwell circulation or as a fresh water pump
- Can be used in fresh water or salt water applications
- Flow Rate: up to 4.5 gpm
- Pressure: up to 40 psi
- Self-priming up to 2.4 m vertical lift
- Dry running
- Soft, noise absorbing mounts
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Includes inlet strainer
- 3/4" hose barb and 3/4" MPT fittings included
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.