Flojet Quad II Automatic Washdown Pump, 4.5 GPM, 32V
Flojet Quad II Automatic Washdown Pump, 4.5 GPM, 32vdcThe Flojet Quad II Washdown Pump gets boats, fish boxes, anchor chains, dinghies and more clean with powerful water flow. The 32vdc Quad II Washdown diaphragm pump puts out up to 4.5 GPM at up to 40 psi and has a pressure control switch.
This Quad II Diaphragm 4325 series heavy duty deck wash pump is 32V DC and includes and inlet strainer to protect the pump from debris.
- Can be used for washdown, baitwell circulation or as a fresh water pump
- Can be used in fresh water or salt water applications
- Flow Rate: up to 4.5 gpm
- Pressure: up to 40 psi
- Pressure On/Off: 20/40
- Self-priming up to 2.4 m vertical lift
- Dry running
- Soft, noise absorbing mounts
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Includes inlet strainer
- 3/4" hose barb and 3/4" MPT fittings included
- Dimensions: 3.75"H x 6.3"W x 9.9"L
Category: Fresh Water Pumps
Ratings & Reviews
by Gene Whiddon
Had a billing issue and they were so very polite and took care of the issue immediately. Buying another pump from GO2MARINE today.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.