Forespar Marelon Vented Loops
- Molded in Marelon, neither vent nor loop will corrode.
- The duckbill one way valve is designed to seal properly if particulate is present in fluids.
- The new MF-846 vent barb assembly option can be used in lieu of the standard MF-841 cap/duckbill. This option allows venting to the outside of the hull via a 1/4" (6.35mm) hose.
- Available in Barb Sizes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1"and 1-1/2"(Size = Barb Size)
- Marelon will not rust or corrode
- The duckbill one way valve is designed to seal properly if particulate matter is present in fluids
- The new MF-840B is a 1-1/2" vented loop with a 1/4" hose barb cap instead of a duckbill
- This option allows venting to the outside of the hull via a 1/4" hose
Ratings & Reviews
by Gina Lusardi
easy to find and order products on webiste.
by Barbara Davis
Sorry about the wrong size barb but you made it very easy to obtain the correct one I'll ship the other one back as soon as it gets here
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.