Sta-Plug Mini Emergency Plug, 2 Pack
Sta-Plug® Mini™ is Forespar’s new form fitting emergency plug. All the benefits of the standard Sta-Plug® in a smaller, compact size.
A soft cone shaped design allows it to easily fill the irregular shapes of hull impact breaches, as well as any round hole leak from a hose or through-hull. Unique edge gripping riblets help hold the plug in a hole, keeping water out.
The riblets help Sta-Plug® conform to the shape of the hole, sealing a leak near the edge where a tight fit is crucial, and holding the plug more securely in place. Different by design, Sta-Plug’s™ shape includes a series of concentrically larger riblets stepped along the length of the cone. It’s The Emergency Plug that Grips™!
Using the Sta-Plug® Mini™ could not be any easier! Simply squeeze the Sta-Plug® Mini™ into any hole or hose. You can push it into a hole by hand or using a tool.
These riblets offer two big advantages over traditional straight edged emergency plugs:
- They help Sta-Plug® conform to the hole near the edge where a tight fit is most crucial.
- They help hold it more securely in place.
- Twist and compress by hand to insert into hole.
- Expands after insertion to hold in place.
Intended for temporary emergency use with continuous monitoring only, it gives the skipper greater peace-of-mind to allow them to focus on getting the boat to safety.Made from high strength elastomer composites (rubber-like), Sta-Plug® Mini™ will remain soft and ready to go for years and will not mold or swell up like conventional wood plugs.
- Made from strong elastomer composites not susceptible to mold or swelling.
- Bright color allows it to be quickly located in an emergency.
- Meets US Sailing Special Equipment Requirements and equipped with a lanyard hole.
- Dimensions: 4” (10cm) high, 2” (5cm) diameter at base.
- Made right here in the USA.
- NOT INTENDED FOR FUEL LEAKS.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.