Freedom Boat Fenders by Taylor Made
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
Freedom Fenders are the "world's only self-centering fender" with a patented V shape that keeps the fender centered on pilings and dock edges. Recessed line holes for horizontal positioning are ideal for mooring against pilings and enable the fenders to be stored in standard fender racks. The fenders also have the standard single line hole for vertical positioning on docks. The Freedom boat fender is both versatile and durable.
- Easily inflate with a needle valve
- Rotationally molded from heavy gauge PVC
Diameter x Length
Freedom Fenders - Self-Centering Fender 12" x 32" Black
Boat Length: 35'- 65'
Diameter x Length: 12" x 32"
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.