Freedom Boat Fenders by Taylor Made
Freedom Fenders from Taylor Made feature a patented V-shape that stays on pilings no matter which way the boat moves. Freedom Boat Fenders are rotationally molded from heavy gauge PVC and have a needle valve for easy inflation. The Freedom Fenders have recessed line holders allowing them to fit standard fender racks.
Hang Freedom Fenders vertically or horizontally for the ultimate in versatility whether docking on pilings, floating docks or mooring.
- Rotationally molded from heavy gauge PVC
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.