Frigoboat, Capri 35F, Air Cooled Condensing Unit w/ Manual Speed Board, 12/24 volt
Frigoboat Capri 35F compressor/condenser has a standard control module and manual compressor speed selection board to help you get your boat refrigeration system set up and running. The Danfoss/Secop BD35 compressor operates at multiple speeds and Frigoboat allows you to choose the most efficient compressor rpm to get the job done. Run the compressor at high rpm's to bring the box temperature down quickly them run it slower to maintain the temperature and save money and energy!
The Capri 35F is a great compressor/condenser for refrigerator boxes up to 7 cu ft or freezer box up to 4 cu ft. These recommendations are based on boxes with good, 3" to 4" insulation for refrigerator boxes and 5" to 6" for freezers.
- Pre-charged condensing unit equipped with Frigoboat self sealing couplings
- Uses non-ozone depleting refrigerant R134a
- Automatically runs on 12 to 24 volts DC
- For refrigerators up to 7 cu ft or freezers up to 4 cu ft
- Units are 11" L x 8-1/4" W x 6-3/4" H, weigh 12.7 lbs
- Designed for continuous duty operation at up to 30° heel
- Requires Evaporator and Thermostat for complete system
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.