Coastal MK3 Digital Thermostat, 12v, Pre-Wired
The Coastal MK3 Digital Control lets you set and monitor your boat's refrigerator or freezer with a 12v Thermostat/Thermometer that features a compressor fault indicator LED on the faceplate. If your compressor has stopped for a fault reason, the LED flashes 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 times to indicate where to look for the problem. The Costal MK3 makes troubleshooting faster and easier.
The MK3's LED display panel can be mounted conveniently where you can clearly see what your refrigerator/freezer box temperature is at any time. and the kit comes pre-wired with a fused 10' cable of five wires, and a sensor with a 10' lead. Both can be extended, if necessary. The MK3 sensor reads box air temperature not the temperature of plate as a mechanical thermostat does.
- Troubleshooting LED blinks as a fault indicator
- LED flash code indicates fault location
- Sensor recognizes the box air temperature (not plate temp.)
- Use for refrigerator or freezer applications
- Easy to use buttons for set-point and other parameter adjustments
- Constant temperature display lets you know if your system is running normally or not
- Audible alarms for high and low temperatures are set by you
- Mounting plate measures 3-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Pre-wired with a fused 10' cable of five wires
- Sensor includes a 10' lead
- Shipped in Fahrenheit but easily switched to Celsius
The Coastal MK3 Digital Thermostat/Thermometer comprises of a thermostat unit mounted in a plastic mounting plate measuring 3.5” x 2.25”. The front panel incorporates a three-digit red display with five-button control panel, and a Fault LED. The display shows degrees and tenths of degrees, and can be set to work in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The assembly is pre-wired with a fused 10’ cable harness and push-on connectors to facilitate easy installation. A 10’ temperature sensor probe is pre-wired, and the mounting plate is drilled for the black screws provided.
Ratings & Reviews
Quality product with great documentation provided
Quality product, well thought out and implemented. This unit comes pre-wired so you don't have to fiddle with the small terminal blocks on the unit side. The construction is sturdy and it even comes with a terminal adaptor to allow you to expand available 12v power right on the compressor controller. The instructions are thorough and accurate. I was able to install this very quickly though the other parts I need for the project are held up.
<br>Overall, having an easy to install electronic thermostat/thermometer is going to be beneficial to a more stable fridge temperature with the ability to be head an alarm if the temperature spikes for some reason.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.