Fuel/Air Separator, Lifeguard LG100 Marine Fuel Vent for Diesel or Gasoline
The Lifeguard Fuel/Air Separator LG100 saves fuel on your boat during fuel up and in rough conditions. The LG100 installs inline by replacing part of your existing vent hose. The LG100 then prevents air in the vent hose from pushing trapped fuel out through the vent and onto your boat and into the environment. By stopping fuel flow through your boat's fuel vent, the LG100 saves fuel, your boat finish and the environment we enjoy while out on water.
The LG100 also captures fuel that normally gets discharged because of agitation while under way and from thermal expansion as the temperature rises.
- Use with diesel or Gasoline fuel
- Maintenance free - nothing to rust or corrode
- Replaces a section of your current vent line
- 9.8" long x 4" diameter
- Fittings included
- Separator fits 5/8" vent lines
- Use one Fuel/Air Separator for each vent line
- Made in the USA
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.