Fuel/Water Separator Filter w/ Bracket, 1/4" & 3/8", SS or Aluminum Brackets
- Available with 316 stainless steel or aluminum filter bracket with dual inlets & outlets
- Can be used on all gasoline outboards, stern drives and inboards
- Replacement part for Mercury/Mariner Outboard & Mercruiser Inboard/Outboard #35-60494A4, 35-802893Q4 & 35-805269A4 / Suzuki 99105-2001 / Yamaha ABA-SEPAR-AT-OR and Crusader #22687
- Includes filter, bracket and two 1/4" or 3/8" brass plugs
- Pipe sealant with Teflon is recommended for use on filter bracket fuel fitting threads
SIERRA Fuel Filter/Water Separators are high flow, high capacity, 28 micron filter elements for use on gasoline powered boats. 66 Pleats - More pleats means more capacity. Best flow rate of all major brands. Will not separate 2 cycle oil from gasoline. Made in the U.S.A. It's always a good idea to carry spare filter elements onboard.