Fuel/Water Separator Filter w/ Bracket, 1/4" & 3/8", SS or Aluminum Brackets
- Available with 316 stainless steel or aluminum filter bracket with dual inlets & outlets
- Can be used on all gasoline outboards, stern drives and inboards
- Replacement part for Mercury/Mariner Outboard & Mercruiser Inboard/Outboard #35-60494A4, 35-802893Q4 & 35-805269A4 / Suzuki 99105-2001 / Yamaha ABA-SEPAR-AT-OR and Crusader #22687
- Includes filter, bracket and two 1/4" or 3/8" brass plugs
- Pipe sealant with Teflon is recommended for use on filter bracket fuel fitting threads
SIERRA Fuel Filter/Water Separators are high flow, high capacity, 28 micron filter elements for use on gasoline powered boats. 66 Pleats - More pleats means more capacity. Best flow rate of all major brands. Will not separate 2 cycle oil from gasoline. Made in the U.S.A. It's always a good idea to carry spare filter elements onboard.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508