Sierra Riser Block Off Gasket
Sierra gaskets are engineered to meet or exceed manufacturer specifications and provide added value to boaters and marine mechanics. Exhaust manifolds and risers take a beating in the marine environment and require regular inspection to avoid catastrophic engine failure. After an inspection (or replacement) it is equally important to replace the manifold and riser gaskets to maintain separation of exhaust and cooling channels. Sierra manifold gaskets are designed to perfectly match exhaust and cooling ports and give mechanics the confidence that the job is done right the first time.
- Matches OEM hole and port patterns for an exact fit
- Engineered to meet or exceed manufacturer specifications
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.