Garelick, Gullwing Folding Ladder with Aluminium Body
Garelick, Gull Wing Folding Boarding Ladders of light weight aluminum make it easy for swimmers & divers to re-enter the boat even with fins & heavy gear. Folding steps automatically fold in & out as the ladder deploys and lock in place during use. Two vertical center rails built from marine grade aluminum provide stable support while boarding. Steps constructed of black, glass-reinforced nylon with a traction-molded surface.
These Gull Wing Folding Boarding Ladder models include a transom mounting bracket with 1" thick poly spacer with locking pin and stainless steel face plate. (Mounting hole diameter is 5/16")
- Comfortable steps with traction molded curved surface
- Steps fold "parallel" in automatic unison for storage
- Heavy Duty - rated to 400 lbs. (181kg) boarding weight
- Stainless Steel mounting bracket includes "Kick-up" feature if boat takes off with ladder in down position
- Strong, lightweight anodized aluminum construction
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.