Gt20-Tm 8Pin Connector-Echomap
The 20 ft transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (ClearVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (ClearVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency: Traditional 77/200; ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (435-475 kHz) & 800kHz (800-840 kHz)
- Power: Traditional 500 W; ClearVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional: 45°/15° ClearVü: 2.5°x53°@ 455 kHz and 1.6°x29° @ 800 kHz
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,900 ft.; ClearVü: 750 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins: 8-pin
- Cable length: 20 ft.
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
Non aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.