Garmin GT30-THP Transducer
These transducers with built-in fast response temperature sensors have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total); a depth of 750 ft (ClearVü) and 500 ft left and right (SideVü); an operating frequency of CHIRP 455/800 kHz¹; for hull deadrises from 5 degrees to 25 degrees. Pair them with your GCV™ 10 scanning sonar module.
Includes 12-pin port and starboard transducers with stainless steel stems, isolation bushings, fairing blocks, Y-cable, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Frequency: ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Power:ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth:ClearVü: 1.4°x53° @ 455 kHz and 0.8°x30° @ 800 kHz SideVü: 1.1°x53° @ 455 kHZ and 0.7°x30° @ 800 kHz
- Maximum depth:ClearVü: 750 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of pins:12-pin
- Cable length:5 ft. + 30 ft. y-extension cable
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 25° deadrise
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Non aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.