Garmin Transom Mount Tranducer GT41-TM, 010-01964-00
The Garmin Transom Mount Tranducer GT41-TM is just the thing for boaters and fishermen, especially coastal and offshore fisherman who want traditional sonar on their boat. The GT41-TM, 010-01964-00,provides traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar and will consistently display fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
The GT41-TM Tranducer's CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The traditional sonar operation has a power rating of 600 W and operating frequencies of 50/200 kHz. There is also a built-in "fast response" temperature sensor.
The Garmin GT41-TM is a 12-pin transducer and comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- FREQUENCY - Traditional (50/200 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 455 kHz (445-465 kHz)
- POWER - Traditional 600 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- BEAMWIDTH - Traditional: 40°/10°
- ClearVü/SideVü: 2.0°x51° @ 260 kHz and 1.4°x29° @ 455 kHz
- MAXIMUM DEPTH - Traditional: 1,500 ft.; ClearVü: 1,000 ft.; SideVü: 750 ft.
- DEPTH/SPEED/TEMPERATURE - Depth and Temperature
- NUMBER OF PINS - 12-pin
- CABLE LENGTH - 30 ft.
- SUPPORTED DEADRISE/TRANSOM ANGLES - 0°-70° degree transom
Non aviation products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.