Gasket for Bomar Gray Series Portlights 310, 410, 414, 512, 715, 818 and 724
Gasket Material for Bomar Gray Series Rectangular Portlights lets you regain the seal your boat's 310, 410, 414, 512, 715, 818 and 724 portlights against the weather. Measure how much gasket you need and round up to the next whole foot longer.
- Used on rectangular portlights
- Put the number of feet needed in the Qty. box
- Round up to the next whole foot longer
- Cut to length with sharp knife or scissors
- Use glue to seal ends together.
We stock some Bomar products. Many ship directly from Bomar. If you are not sure if you have identified the correct replacement Bomar part, please contact Bomar directly at (603) 826-5791. We can order any Bomar part . Call us if you have the Bomar part number and do not see it on the web site. We will special order it for you.
Pompanette LLC. warrants to the original purchaser for the period on one (1) year from the date of delivery, that all Pompanette LLC products to be free from defects in material and workmanship in accordance with applicable industry standards and provided the purchaser has used used and maintained the products in accordance with standard care practices as recommended with Pompanette LLC.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.