Glomex, Signal Splitter, VHF / AM/FM / AIS, RA201
Glomex, Signal Splitter RA201 lets boaters use just one antenna to simultaneously receive VHF, AM/FM and AIS radio signals. The RA201 does this without sacrifice to the VHF signal. Compact and easy to install, the splitter requires only a 12V power supply, from which a maximum of 25mA is drawn.
- Coaxial input for the antenna and three outputs for VHF, AM/FM, and AIS
- Receives AIS signal (does not transmit)
- Built-in preamplifier
- Compact, economical and safe
- Power Supply 12V
- Current Draw 25mA
- VHF Max. Power 100W
- Impedance 50 Ohm
- Preamplifier Built-in
- Inputs 1, Outputs 3 (AM/FM, AIS, RTX VHF)
Answer: You can transmit up to 100W VHF signal
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.