Go Power 82183 Weekender-Isw 190W Solar System
Single largest high-efficiency solar module with simple install MC4 connectors and tempered glass to withstand hail and light debris. Includes everything for a simple installation: all mounting hardware, cables, large gauge fuse kit and AC power remote 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter provides household AC power to run many loads as well as sensitive electronics (use calculator to determine max load)Digital pulse width modulated (PWM) solar controller regulates the battery charging system by maintaining (or topping up) the charge as well as preventing over-charging and damage to the battery 30 amp transfer switch allows for 2 sources of AC power to be hardwired into the breaker panel (eg: shore and inverter)
The Weekender ISW System combines our largest single Solar Kit and our most popular pure sine wave inverter, for a complete RV power package. The result is an economical yet powerful way to have most of the comforts you need wherever you dry camp. Like the SOLAR EXTREME and SOLAR ELITE systems, it features all of the components that will allow convenient access to AC or solar power through your breaker panel, and the ability to charge batteries from both shore and solar power. A Go Power! Smart Converter Charger is not included in this package; however, the system will easily integrate with your vehicle’s stock converter. The WEEKENDER ISW is easily expandable into a full-time system, with the addition of one or more EXPANSION KITS (up to 570
Included in the Weekender ISW System
- Overlander solar charging kit (OVERLANDER)
- 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter for AC power (GP-ISW1500-12)
- 30 amp pulse width modulated digital regulator (GP-PWM-30)
- 30 amp pre-wired Transfer Switch (GP-TS-30)
- Inverter on/off remote (GP-ISW-R-12)
- DC Inverter Install Kit (GP-DC-KIT3)
- 1 x 25′ of MC4 output cable (#10) red & 1 x 25’ of MC4 output cable (#10) black and all mounting hardware (1 x GP-MH-4-KB)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.