Greenfield, Slip-Ring Lightweight Style Anchor
This is Greenfield's take on the traditional Danforth fluke style anchor with the addition of a sliding ring for easy retrieval! This Greenfield anchor provides superior tensile strength and holding power for your boat. The coating is specially formulated and undercoated for added adhesion and offers full protection to boat finishes from the scratches and abrasions which occur through normal use. The Slip-Ring on the shaft makes for easy retrieval. Unlike most anchors, which must be weighed by pulling up on the shaft, a slip ring anchor is retrieved by backing your boat directly over anchor, which allows the ring to slide to the crown and release the anchor from the opposite direction.
- Anchor chain should always be used with lightweight fluke anchors, to provide extra weight necessary to maintain the proper pull angle for setting
- Fluke anchors require a scope of at least 5:1 (rode length to water depth) in order to set properly. 7:1 scope is recommended
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.