- Siped gum rubber outsole
- Slip resistant
- All-day comfort foot-bed
- 100% Waterproof
- Reinforced pull loop
- Anti-microbial, temperature regulating liner
Ratings & Reviews
Just what you need
by Nicholas a Armenrto -
Warm traction on wet decks.
by PNW Sailor -
Keep my feet warm and dry. Good traction. Who could ask for more?
DECK-BOSS SlIP ONS run 1/2 size BIG
I just bought the Grundens-deck boss slip ons. Love how they look and seem to be constructed very well, but the sizing is off. I wear a true to size mens size 10 in Nike and Addidas. So I was surprised when my Grundens were easily a 1/2 size to big.
<br>Even with a big/thick sock my heel is barely touching the back of the boot. I basically have a waterproof flip flop.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If a Grundens branded product covered by warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- Items must be in new and restock-able condition. We do not accept returns for worn or laundered items unless a defect in manufacturing is found.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.