Grundens, Bearing Sea Fleece Pants
Grundens, Bering Sea Fleece Pants will help keep you dry and warm on board or off as the non-pilling fabric wicks moisture away from your skin. Boaters can enjoy soft, comfort with these easy to care for, exceptionally warm pants.
- Quick-drying, ideal in damp environments
- Made from a non-pilling polyester fleece treated with a 3M finish
- Moisture management finish adds to the natural wicking action of the fabric, transports moisture away from skin
- Utilizes an elastic web belt rather than an elastic waistband for secure comfort
- Lycra trim at the ankles
- Extra deep side-seam pockets help warm hands and keep valuables safely inside
If a Grundens branded product covered by warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- Items must be in new and restock-able condition. We do not accept returns for worn or laundered items unless a defect in manufacturing is found.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.