H.O. Bostrom SeaPost Sierra Pilot Seat with Fixed-Base
Mfr: H.O. BOSTROM COMPANY, INC.
$1,637.15 to $1,706.60
The SeaPost® Sierra standard marine pilot seat has been proudly serving marine customers for over 15 years. It offers complete adjustability and ergonomic support for ultimate occupant comfort. A "Best Value" product has been enjoyed by many SeaPost® customers. SeaPost® Sierra is ABS certified in compliance with IMO high speed code. All SeaPost® marine products are "marinized" with multi-finish system to withstand their environment (1,000-hour salt spray tested).
- Molded, enhanced-formula foam for better fit and increased comfort
- Built-in adjustable lumbar support
- Adjust backrest from 90° to 125°
- Flip-up armrests: 3 angle positions
- Suspension seat cushion for shock reduction
- 6" (152mm) fore/aft adjustment
- 6" (152mm) pedestal height adjustment
- 4 seat angle positions
- Swivel 360° (locks in every 45°)
- 3 footrest height options
- Easy fold-up footrest (0° - 90°) with anti-skid surface
- Floor slide options available - quick-release floor slide movement
- Marine grade trim material: Vinyl, Ballistic Nylon (Military & Navy), Cloth, and Genuine Leather
H.O. Bostrom SeaPost Sierra Pilot Seat, Fixed Base, 28" to 34" Vertical, Black Ballistic Nylon
H.O. Bostrom SeaPost Sierra Pilot Seat, Fixed Base, 32" to 38" Vertical, Black Ballistic Nylon
H.O. Bostrom SeaPost Sierra Pilot Seat, Fixed Base, 28" to 34" Vertical, Black Vinyl
Our seats are known for their quality workmanship and incomparable value, backed by the longest performance warranty in the industry.
- All products are non-returnable, unless defective.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.