HMS Victory - Painted Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 37" Long
HMS Victory - Painted Wooden Model Sailing Ship, 37" Long. Individually built, completely assembled, handcrafted model of the HMS Victory. This model represents how the Victory looks today, as preserved. Famous for many battles and is the oldest naval ship in the world still in commission. Victory and Lord Nelson's names go hand in hand with the history of this fine vessel.
The H.M.S VICTORY was launched on 7th May 1765. The VICTORY's fame was due to the fact that as dawn near on October 21, 1805, under the British flagship, she took part in the momentous battle of Trafalgar, Spain and completely defeated the Franco-Spanish fleet with her powerful canons that can fire half a ton of iron shot more than a mile. She now rests at Portsmouth, England.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 37" in length, 27" in height and 12" depth
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, th(more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.