High Performance Trim Tab Set, 12v, 14" L x 12" W, Single Actuator
Lenco's 12 volt, 14" wide by 12" long HP Trim Tab Set is designed for multi engine boats with limited transom space. The High Performance, contoured blade design allows extra space for engines to turn while reducing cavitation to the props.
This 14" x 12" set works best for boats 16' to 32' and each tab is controlled by a single actuator. The blades are constructed of electro-polished 7 gauge (4.6 mm) laser cut 304 stainless steel with heavy duty hinges that sport 3/8" (9.5 mm) diameter pins. The transom back plates include mechanical strain-relief cable seals, welded on stainless steel upper & adjustable lower actuator mounting brackets. 3.75â€� (9.5 cm) sacrificial anodes are pre-installed.
- Length x Width: 14" x 12"
- Suggested Boat Length: 16' - 32'
- Min. Transom Height: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- (2) 7-gauge stainless steel Electro-Polished blades
- (2) 15056-001 XD Extreme Duty actuators with 6' (1.8 m) leads & Deutsch connectors
- Lenco owner's/installation manual
- Note: Boat-mounting hardware to be supplied by the customer
- Note: Actuator extension harnesses not in kits, must be purchased separately (2 required)
- Trim Tab Systems: 5 years from the original date of purchase. (Limited)
- Ski/Wake/Tow Systems: 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- Retro Fit Kits: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electric Hatch-Lift: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electrical Switches: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.